Monsoon is finally here and the bounteous rains are being welcomed with open hearts. The most beautiful sight in a whole year is the first rain. But as the rainy day passes, the joy will not remain joy if we don’t follow certain disciplines which we should follow during the rainy season. People usually suffer from cold, cough, choked nose, heavy headache, malaria, indigestion problem, acidity, etc. During the rainy season, it is generally found that the chances of getting an infection increase.
During the monsoon season, let us talk about the Healthy tips which we should follow so that we can enjoy the monsoon without pain and suffering :
- To prevent Waterborne Diseases Drinking clean water only from safe sources will prevent you from getting infected. The monsoon season is a time when drinking water is commonly contaminated, so always drink boiled water during the monsoon.
- Eat Healthy Avoid eating junk, spicy and fried food and take proper balanced diet. Try to consume more liquids and seasonal fruits and vegetables.
- Personal Hygiene Personal hygiene like bath and taking a shower every day. Personal hygiene is extremely important to maintain during this season of humidity. You sweat a lot during his season and bathing is a good way to avoid allergies and infections.
- People with Arthritis has been found that if the environment is cold or the humidity is high, then joint pain increases. People with arthritis should try to keep themselves warm and dry to prevent their arthritis from worsening.
- People with Diabetic Foot Infection There is constant moisture inside the body during the rainy season, due to which diabetic people are at great risk, especially those who are prone to a diabetic foot infection. So during the day, you should try to keep your feet clean (Dry) so that you do not get an infection.
- Exercise One more thing is that we enjoy the rainy season, but we cannot exercise because we have to stay indoors, so if it rains continuously, it would be best to exercise indoors.
Take care of your health, take care of joints, and can also take care of the spine.
Disclaimer: The information and ideas expressed in the above mentioned blog belong solely to Dr. Ashish Kumar Srivastava in his personal capacity. Because of unique individual needs, the reader should consult their physician to determine the appropriateness of the information for the reader’s situation. The views expressed are his own and do not necessarily represent the views of Ceragem India.