Disclaimer – The information of this blog is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. All content including text & images contained is for general information purposes only. Ceragem makes no representation and assumes no responsibility for the accuracy of the information.
Source – The content is taken from Dr Ashish Kumar Shrivastava, Senior Consultant Neurosurgeon video. This is totally Dr Ashish’s general health tip. In case of serious injury, kindly consult the representative expert or physician.
Welcome to Healthy Life tips! Tips to make eating healthier just a little bit easier — and more fun!
The spice known as turmeric may be the most effective nutritional supplement in existence. Many high-quality studies show that turmeric has major benefits for your body and brain. Many of these benefits come from its main active ingredient, curcumin.
Benefits of Turmeric
- Turmeric contains Curcumin which gives its anti-inflammatory properties. One of turmeric’s main claims to fame is that it’s commonly used to fight inflammation.
- The antioxidant property is the fundamental property of turmeric – Antioxidant property removes and fights against the free radicals in the body. So, this is the natural way to fight against diseases. A thing called Free Radical harms the entire human body. So, turmeric has a lot of anti-oxidant property which means turmeric has the ability to fight with the free radicals that have been produced, there are many types of food, many processes do the same job but turmeric has a very great effect
- Get rid of acne and improves skin condition- Thanks to its anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, and antioxidant properties, turmeric may be an effective treatment for a variety of skin conditions, including acne, eczema (atopic dermatitis), photo aging, and psoriasis.
- Prevents cancer- As inflammation is linked to tumor growth, anti-inflammatory compounds such as curcumin may play a role in treating and preventing a variety of cancer types, including colorectal, pancreatic, prostate, breast, and gastric cancers.
- Curcumin May Play a Role in Treating Rheumatoid Arthritis – As with all natural remedies, herbs and supplements, it is always a good idea to check with your doctor or naturopath before adding turmeric to your daily regimen. Excessive doses of turmeric have been reported to cause nausea, diarrhea and increased risk of bleeding, so you’ll want to make sure you are taking the proper dose. Thank you for listening & see you in next video!
- Helps in digestion – it contributes to healthy digestion as a result of its antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.
Turmeric is a superfood for us! Try to add turmeric to your diet as it will benefit you!